In the Press
Appearances by Cornelius Grove on behalf of A Mirror for Americans:
- Sept. 16, 2020: Interview by Vicki Pepper, KFRG-FM Radio, Colton, CA. LISTEN
- Sept. 16: Interview by Dr. Dan Miller and Joyce Vertere, WVOX-AM Radio, New Rochelle, NY.
- Sept. 20: Podcast (30 min) about Mirror launched by International Academy of Intercultural Research. LISTEN
- Sept. 20: Review of Mirror by the Mommies’ Reviews webpage READ
- Sept. 20: Review of Mirror by the Motherhood Moment Book Nook webpage READ
- Sept. 29: Interview by James Lowe, Jimmy Jaguar Show, KJAG Radio, Salina, KS. LISTEN
- Sept. 2020: Johns Hopkins Magazine, Fall issue; publication of Mirror is noted (Grove’s 1963 B.A. is from Johns Hopkins) READ
- Sept. 29: Interview by Kevin Price, Price of Business Show, USA Business Radio, nationally syndicated. LISTEN
- Oct. 07: Interview by Bob Gourley, Issues Today Show, Issues Today Radio, nationally syndicated. LISTEN
- Oct. 15: Overview of Mirror posted on the book-themed British website, Boove. READ.
- Oct. 18: Interview by Jae B Wells, Sunday Program, KJAG Radio, Salina, KS.
- Oct. 21: Excerpts from both The Drive to Learn and Mirror released on the Celebrate Woman Today website READ
- Oct. 23: Mirror promoted on Celebrate Woman Today media sites Facebook READ, Pinterest READ, Instagram READ, & Twitter READ
- Oct. 26: Interview by Tom Sumner, The Tom Sumner Program, WFOV-FM Radio, Flint, MI. LISTEN
- Oct. 26: Review of Mirror on the Book Pleasures website. READ
- Oct. 30: Review of both Mirror and The Drive to Learn on the Gotta Love It webpage. READ
- Nov. 10: Review of Mirror by Midwest Book Review posted on its website. READ (scroll down to 3rd review)
- Nov. 16: Interview by Bryce Dolan, On the Front Porch program, KFRM-AM Radio, Clay Center, KS; available as a podcast LISTEN